Relationship building and maintenance is multi-faceted in business and in regular life. The hosts take a middle ground stance, but take it firmly. Old ways of selling heavy equipment are applied to a new crop of younger buyers, but hope springs eternal for virtual showrooms. Internet friends become once-a-year friends thanks to experiential selling, and an attempt is made to pry out the “versus” from “digital versus physical” and segue ways to an inadvertent indirect plug for Behind the Ops’ big brother podcast Augmented with Trond Undheim.
- Academics making the case for virtual airplane and parts testing and flight qualification
- Lengthy how-to on relationship selling that may have been written by a computer says to always “show your authentic self”
- “Tradeshows Aren’t Dead” has been a clickbait headline since at least 2014; search index volume for “tradeshow” bottomed out exactly when you think it did.
- Get yourself a new pair of THE tradeshow-goer approved Banana Republic pants (or find them second-hand like Russ) #notsponsored
- See the Real Life Iron Man from Gravity Industries
- Boston Dynamics x Sam Adams Superbowl Commercial
- Order a copy of Trond’s new book: Augmented Lean
Follow us on LinkedIn to catch us at our next in-person event.